When you slip and fall or have an accident, your injury may result in back and neck pain long after the original incident. To reduce the pain and help your body heal, we recommend chiropractic care at Optimal Health Clinic in Bonita Springs, FL.
Personal Injury Treatment and Chiropractic Care
Whether you were in a car accident, fell on an icy sidewalk or a slippery floor, or hurt your back in some other incident, you may be suffering from musculoskeletal pain. We can help relieve the pain and discomfort through non-invasive, non-surgical techniques. Our chiropractor has two decades of experience and uses a variety of tools and techniques to diagnose and treat your pain.
Our chiropractor offers treatment for the following injuries and conditions:
- Slip and fall accidents
- Auto accidents
- Carpal tunnel
- Back, shoulder, and neck pain
- Ankle and foot pain
Chiropractic Treatment for a Personal Injury
We provide non-invasive treatment for your pain. During your first visit, we will give you a physical examination and may take some x-rays to locate the source of your pain. Your treatment plan is customized to your health goals and the extent of your injury. Some of the treatment options we use include:
- Massage therapy: Therapeutic massage helps your body return to a balanced state. It releases stress by healing soft tissues and may reduce your pain. The type of massage that you receive depends on your injury and the chiropractor's care plan for your recovery.
- Spinal decompression therapy: A computer-guided pulley separates the bones of your spine to relieve pressure from herniated discs.
- Orthotics: Custom foot levelers can reduce pain in your ankle, hip, shoulder, knee, and neck.
- Food and lifestyle changes can improve your nutrition and provide the best conditions for your body.
- Computer-assisted adjustments: Sigma Instruments offers advanced equipment that we use for analysis and adjustment.
Choose Us for Chiropractic Care in Bonita Springs, FL
You must receive treatment for your injury as soon as possible to avoid permanent damage. Call Optimal Health Clinic today at (239) 947-1177 for more information or to schedule an appointment with our chiropractor.